Buying Little Girls Clothing
Looking for nice yet affordable little girls clothing? If you are a mommy who wish change the wardrobe of your little girls but have a limited budget, here are a number of useful tips that will help you to save money.
1. Instead of going to the departmental stores, you can consider going to outlet malls. Many labels offer less expensive goods in their outlet malls. Unfortunately, the locations of outlet malls are typically rather out of the way. However, if you are going to buy more than just one or two items, the amount of savings will make the trip worthwhile.
2. Besides outlet malls, you can also look at consignment shops. You may be surprised by the amount of hidden treasures you can find in consignment shops if you can afford a little more time for your search. Many mommies sell gently used infant girl clothes and toddler girls clothes to consignment shops. Some of them are still new and have never been worn.
3. Before you make your next trip to shop for little girls clothing, check out for discount coupons. If possible, save those coupons whenever you come across them in the internet or local newspaper. Although keeping coupons can be troublesome at times, they give you instant savings for your shopping purchases.
4. If you have a favorite store to shop for the staples for your girls, wait out for sales. During the major sales, discounts can go as deep as 70% to 80% for the items you have been eyeing for.
5. Many stores have great customer retention programs and offer customer loyalty membership cards. It will be worthwhile to apply for membership or a VIP card from your favorite store. Besides getting 10% to 20% instant savings for your purchase, you will also receive mailers about their next sales and promotional items so that you can plan ahead.
6. Remember to check out the clearance racks too. Usually, the sales item from the clearance racks offer great bargains, especially those seasonal kids clothes from the past years.
7. Buying a season ahead will help you to save significantly too. However, when purchasing cheap little girl clothes ahead of season, remember to buy a size or two bigger. You won’t want your baby or toddler girl to outgrow those new clothes before they even get a chance to wear them.
8. For some reasons, little girls clothing tend to come at a slightly higher price than the boys’. For unisex apparels like sweaters, t-shirts and jeans, you can actually get it cheaper from the boys department. So, instead of heading straight to the little girls clothes rack, you may like to check out the little boys section first during your next shopping trip.
9. For mommies who love to shop online, do pop by E-bay. Don’t be surprised to find brand new infant girl clothes and toddler girl clothes going for pennies. Look out for Asian sellers, especially those from China. They can offer really bargained prices for kids apparels because of their low manufacturing costs.
10. If you have a talent with needles and thread, be creative and get down to work when you need a girl’s party dress or fancy clothes for special occasions. You can simply add laces, applique, sequins and beads to a plain t-shirt or a simple dress to create a glamour look without bursting your purse.